Pyewacket's Fire Cider 200ml
All herbs are organic* , homegrown or ethically foraged.
Rated 3.5/5 based on 11 customer reviews
Pyewackets Traditional Fire Cider is a traditional winter tonic of ginger, turmeric, horseradish, garlic, chillies, aromatic herbs and citrus with raw honey.
Adapted from the traditional "Four Thieves Vinegar" which was used during the Great Plague by grave robbers to protect themselves from the disease.
Handmade in small, slow brewed batches in Lismore.
- Fresh organic turmeric and ginger root for anti-inflammatory action
- Fresh raw organic garlic for immune support
- Raw organic apple cider vinegar with the mother is probiotic and supports digestion.
- Rosehips, thyme, horseradish, and onion benefit the respiratory system
- Raw honey sourced from local hives soothes and uplifts
- Take on the first sign of cold or flu to stimulate circulation and provide a rich dose of wholefood vitamin C