Quick & easy to prepare, this vibrant potato salad will be a popular addition to any shared feast.
Who says you don’t make friends with salad ?
- 1 kg Organic Potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces.
- 1 Organic Red Onion, sliced finely & quickly pickled in a splash of red wine vinegar & a generous pinch of salt.
- ½ cup Gevity Total Tummy Turmeric Mayo
- 1 tbs Church Farm General Store Honey & Pepperberry Mustard
- 1 tbs Apple OR Coconut Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbs Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil
- 12 ~ ish small Caperberries, stems removed & chopped finely. Plus a few cute little caper berries for garnish.
- Large handful of Parsley chopped finely, approx 1 tbs reserved for garnish.
- Energetic Greens Organic Sunflower Sprouts
Boil the potatoes in a pot of rapidly boiling, generously salted water until fork tender but still with a little bite. Drain well & allow to steam dry in the colander to ensure that you don’t end up with a soggy salad.
Combine the mayo, mustard, apple cider vinegar, EVOO, a pinch of salt & some freshly cracked pepper in a large bowl & whisk until well combined. Add the quickly pickled red onions, caperberries & parsley, give a quick mix & then add the slightly cooled potatoes. Using a large serving spoon mix very gently until all the potatoes are coated in the vibrant dressing.
Transfer the salad to a serving bowl, sprinkle the sunflower sprouts around the edge of the salad & top with the extra caperberries & parsley.
Best served that day, however will keep for up to 2 days in the fridge.
Recipe & Image by Jessica Bull @jessicaelisebull