- 100 grams of rocket/ and or mixed salad leaves
- 150 grams cherry tomato, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 400 grams organic chickpeas, 1 can, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil (for chickpeas)
- 2 tablespoons of Tweed Real Food Lime Pepper
- 1 teaspoon organic garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil (dressing)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Preheat oven to 200°
Grind the Tweed Real Food Lime Pepper up with a pestle and mortar or grinder, set aside 1/4 of the mixture for end garnish.
In a large bowl, mix together the chickpeas, olive oil, lime pepper and garlic salt.
Spread the chickpeas onto a baking sheet in one layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the chickpeas are crisp.
Toss in the rocket (and/or mixed greens), tomatoes, avocado, roasted chickpeas, extra virgin olive oil, lime juice, lime pepper garnish, and mix until well combined.