- 175g Zest Yellow Curry
- 300ml Coconut Cream
- 1 fresh, Organic Cauliflower
- ½ cup water (for consistency)
- A few sprigs of coriander
- Organic Basmati Rice – boiled
- Break cauliflower into florets and rinse under cool water and drain well
- Set aside a small bowl of coconut cream to use as garnish.
- Heat a large heavy based pot and add 3 tablespoons of coconut cream with the Zest Yellow Curry. Fry on high heat for 3 minutes then add remaining coconut cream. Place lid on pot and turn down to a very low simmer for the cauliflower to steam cook in the spices, occasionally coating the top of the florets with curry sauce.
- Simmer until cooked through. Use water to achieve desired consistency
- Place in a large bowl and serve with a garnish of coriander and a side of basmati rice.
ZEST IT UP!
This dish also is absolutely delicious using these different curry bases ~ enjoy!