- 1 cup mixed organic veggies such as broccoli, zucchini, kale or spinach, cooked, chopped and cooled
- Optional sauteed peppers in ghee and added to your veggie mix
- 1 cup mozzarella or cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 8 flour tortillas or flat breads, room temperature
- 3/4 teaspoon Tweed Real Food Smokey Cue
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil or Ghee
Cook your Quesadillas in a pan with Ghee or in a sandwich toaster maker. We like to have one tortilla/ flat bread on the bottom and one on top with the veggies, cheese and spices sandwiched in the middle.
Serve with a wedge of lime, coriander or any herbs you like.
These are even more awesome with a organic guacamole and pineapple salsa.