We like to make our Tzatziki Dip on Friday nights for our Saturday arvo nibbles!
- Large tub of full-fat Greek yoghurt
- 3 grated organic cucumbers
- 20 -30 grams organic garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons organic olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar ( red wine or white if you don't have red wine)
- salt & ground pepper to taste
- Add the yoghurt to a large mixing bowl and mix it until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Grate the cucumbers and squeeze out any water you can. Add the cucumber to the mixing bowl along with the yoghurt.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl as well and mix very well.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours before serving this allows the flavours to blend.
- Serve this dip with some pita bread or some of our favourite Silver Tongue Organic Sourdough Crackers.