- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 3 tbs butter
- 2 tbs olive oil or Ghee
- 1 loaf of Bread Social Sourdough (4 slices)
- 1 punnet of Swiss Brown Mushrooms - sliced thinly
- Cheeses Loves You - The Berg (Jarlsberg Cheese) sliced
- A handful of Rocket (not illustrated but YES, THIS BEAUTY NEEDS ROCKET)
- Cracked Salt & Pepper - we used the Pink rock salt with chilli for that extra little kick
- Cut 4 generous slices of Bread Social Sourdough and set aside.
- In a large, heavy based pan add 2 tbs of butter and 1 tbs oil and heat until just under the simmer.
- Add garlic and mushrooms. Fry off until al dente - remove to the side and keep hot.
- Add rest of butter and oil to the pan.
- Place sourdough slices in pan ensuring each is coated. Fry off until toasted (you will only fry off one side of the slice of sourdough).
- While still in pan, add mushrooms and top with slices of The Berg with a final layer of rocket.
- Season with cracked Salt & Pepper.
- Place sourdough slice on top to make a toasty and savour every mouthful!
Note - This recipe is delicious with a cup of Chai