Herby Tahini Potato Salad- 10 potatoes, boiled, cut and cooled
- bunch of green beans, blanched
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 15 Sicilian olives
- Pickles, cut up into small chunks
- handful of parsley, finely chopped
- fresh lettuce, chopped up
- pumpkin seeds, scattered
Prep all the ingredients, toss all together gently making sure not to squish the lettuce.
Tahini Mustard-y Dressing
- 1 heaped tbs tahini
- 1 heaped tbs whole grain mustard
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper
Place in a jar and stir or shake until we’ll mixed.
Pour over the dressing, mix again and serve.
Add some salmon or tuna and a boiled egg for some protein and niçoise twist.
Made by @paradise_pantry on instagram!