These Crispy potatoes will have your family begging for more. The recipe is from our friends at Tweed Real Food just down the road and through a cane field or two! We stock the Tweed Real Food Range of salts, spices and rubs because they made from all natural ingredients and make cooking a tasty dish a lot easier.
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil - 500g organic potatoes
- 1 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Garlic Rosemary Rub
- 1 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Louisiana BBQ Rub
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Combine potatoes in a large bowl with olive oil or Ghee and Tweed Real Food's Garlic Rosemary Rub and Louisiana BBQ Rub.
- Transfer to a large baking dish lined with non-stick baking paper and cook for 45 minutes, tossing half way.
- Potatoes should be nicely browned and crispy when ready.