Green Ricotta Filo Rolls 💚
A recipe posted on Instagram by our customer, champion Dietitian & Nutritionist, Holy - @paradise_pantry.
Green Ricotta Filo Rolls 💚 made with my beautiful veggies and ricotta/feta from my @the.farmers.store.byron veggie box as always.
- big bunch of silverbeet / kale / spinach
- 500g ricotta ( click here to see our range of local cheeses)
- 150g feta or goats cheese
- 20 fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 15 olives, chopped up
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- packet of filo pastry
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced
2. Steam or sautée the greens, drain any excess liquid out and place in a mixing bowl
3. Add in ricotta, feta, olives, basil, salt and pepper.
4. Whisk eggs then mix into the bowl.
5. Lay out filo sheets, I layered 4, brushing olive oil in between each sheet. I then cut the sheet in half and place a rectangle amount of the green mix and tuck the sides in then roll it up.
6. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and place in the oven for 20-30mins, until flaky and golden.
7. Delicious with church farm tomato sauce. I love to make extra and freeze for lunches