- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 2 apples or pears or fruit of choice
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 tsp of a fruit jam
- 2 tsp coconut sugar (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk for brushing
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Lay out your puff pastry sheet and then cut in thirds or quarters
- Prepare fruit of choice cut it into thin slices with the skin still on.
- Transfer the sheets onto a large baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Spoon 1 tsp of jam into the centre of each sheet and spread out leaving a half cm border on all sides.
- Sprinkling half of the cinnamon powder on top.
- Place slices of fruit on each sheet with each slice slightly overlapping the one before and sprinkling the rest of cinnamon powder and coconut sugar (optional) on top.
- Bake for approx 7 minutes, then brush with almond milk and bake for another 7 minutes, or until golden brown.