- ⅓ cup Nutra Organics melted coconut oil
- ½ cup Tyagarah Apiaries honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ medium or 2 large bananas mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup Good Hemp milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon Ceres Organic ground cinnamon
- 1 ¾ cups Ceres Organic coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees Celsius and grease your chosen pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the oil and honey together with a whisk. Add the eggs and beat well, then whisk in the mashed bananas and milk.
- Add the baking soda, salt and cinnamon, and whisk to blend. Lastly, switch to a big spoon and stir in the flour, until combined.
- Pour the batter into your greased pan and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon. We always add any left-over banana to decorate the top.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup and berries.