What you'll need:
- 2 cups organic zucchini, grated
- 2 cups of organic corn, cut off the cob
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 2/3 cups of your choice of flour (we used Ceres Chickpea/Besan flour)
- 2 large organic eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cups organic brown onion, finely sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Three Olives Organic Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoons Ceres Natural Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Chefs Choice Organic Pepper
- Church Farm Sweet Chilli Sauce
Add grated zucchini to a strainer and sprinkle lightly with salt. Let the zucchini sit for 8 minutes then squeeze out as much liquid as possible using your hands.
When all the excess liguid has been strained add the zucchini to a large bowl with the corn, garlic, flour, eggs, onion, 1 tbsp salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Stir the mixture until it is combined.
Using a large pan over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Once the oil has heated up, add the veggie mix and shape to desired size.
Cook the fritters for 2 to 3 minutes until they’re golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Enjoy with Church Farm Sweet Chilli Sauce!