This delicious version is soup for the body and the soul, enjoy!
- 500g skinless chicken thigh fillets or bone in
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 celery stems, chopped
- 1 parsnip, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped finely
- 4 tbsp of NUTRA ORGANICS Chicken Bone Broth Powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut up vegetables into small cubes, leaving the broccoli florets in a separate bowl.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Bring 3 litres of water to boil
- Add the chicken and bone broth and turn down to a slow simmer.
- Continue to slowly simmer, covered for 45 minutes
- Add vegetables (not broccoli) and simmer for further 30minutes uncovered.
- Add broccoli florets and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley
- Serve with Bread Social crunchy sourdough