- 1 Leek, white part only
- 1 cloves of Garlic, roughly chopped
- 90grams of salted butter
- 500g of broccoli
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 2 ½ cups of Stock
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Parsley, chopped
1. Chop the white part of the leek and place into a large saucepan, along with the butter and garlic.
2. Saute the leeks over low heat until they turn translucent. Add the cream.
3. Cut the broccoli into evenly sized pieces and place into the saucepan.
4. Add the stock and stir. Ensure that the broccoli is mostly covered.
5. Simmer on a low heat for 8 minutes until the broccoli is cooked
6. Using a stick blender, carefully blend the soup until no lumps are remaining.
7. Add salt, pepper and parsley to taste and enjoy!