- 1 full Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons Black Truffle Oil
- Parmesan Cheese
- Parsley (or fresh herbs) to garnish
- Place Cauliflower into a paper lined baking tray with 1/2 a cup of water
- Use your hands to rub 2 tablespoons of truffle oil over the top of the cauliflower
- Crack salt and pepper liberally over the top
- Place some foil over the covering the cauliflower (this is so it does not dry out and sets a steam between the tray and the foil.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- note . depending on size, ensure that the cauliflower is cooked through.
- Remove from oven, remove foil (wipe and store to reuse) and grate parmesan cheese over top with additional cracked pepper.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and enjoy!
Replace in over for a further 10 minutes.