Reusable Breast Pads - Blooming Zinnia
- Reusable and washable
- Comfortable, effective, and easy to wash
- Suitable for breastfeeding Mums.
- Great gift for a baby shower.
- Made from 2 layers microfibre topper, leakproof PUL to prevent leakage, and pretty & fun printed cotton backing.
- Made with love in Australia
- Fabric pattern may vary from item to item, you may not get the exact pattern from the images
HOW TO USE
- Pre-wash your pads by hand or machine before using them for the first time.
- Place the breast pads in your bra, and the microfibre fabric side against your skin.
HOW TO WASH
Put your breast pads in a wash bag and machine wash on a gentle and cold/warm wash cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Line dry. Make sure breast pads are completely dry before using.
HOW OFTEN DO I CHANGE MY BREAST PADS?
Depending on your flow, you may need to change them regularly. To avoid skin irritation and leakage, change them frequently when wet. Wash your breast pads as soon as possible after you use them to avoid mould forming on the pads.
★ The descriptions of breast pads are only a suggestion. Each person’s requirements and needs are different, please refer to your experience with disposable breast pads. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Approx. 12cm in diameter