Reusable Breast Pads - Blooming Zinnia
- Reusable and washable
- Comfortable, effective, and easy to wash
- Suitable for breastfeeding Mums.
- Great gift for a baby shower.
- Made from 2 layers microfibre topper, leakproof PUL to prevent leakage, and pretty & fun printed cotton backing.
- Made with love in Australia
- Fabric pattern may vary from item to item, you may not get the exact pattern from the images
HOW TO USE
- Pre-wash your pads by hand or machine before using them for the first time.
- Place the breast pads in your bra, and the microfibre fabric side against your skin.
HOW TO WASH
Put your breast pads in a wash bag and machine wash on a gentle and cold/warm wash cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Line dry. Make sure breast pads are completely dry before using.
HOW OFTEN DO I CHANGE MY BREAST PADS?
Depending on your flow, you may need to change them regularly. To avoid skin irritation and leakage, change them frequently when wet. Wash your breast pads as soon as possible after you use them to avoid mould forming on the pads.
★ The descriptions of breast pads are only a suggestion. Each person’s requirements and needs are different, please refer to your experience with disposable breast pads. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Approx. 12cm in diameter
$8.95 - for orders over $70 in our local area
$15 - for orders under $70 in our local area
$15 minimum - for orders out of our local area.If you are out of our local area we will contact you to discuss the delivery fee if the $15 does not cover postage to your area.
We only deliver non - perishables Organic Groceries AUSTRALIA WIDE.
Where will we leave your order if you are not home?
Please leave a comment in the notes section in your SHOPPING CART where you would like us to leave your delivery box if you will not be home on your delivery day.
Please note if we do not receive instructions of where to leave your order, if you are not home we will leave your box in the safest place we can see, or at your front door.
Gold Coast and Tweed Shires - Wednesday delivery (cut off Monday 9am)
Byron Bay to Ballina areas - Thursday delivery (cut off Tuesday 9am)
Ocean Shores, Brunswick and Mullumbimby areas - Friday delivery (cut off Tuesday 9am)